Office365 & SharePoint Online

Developer
Apr 18, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Hi David

Thanks for sharing a great too. I wondered if you have thought of creating a version of this tool that would work with SharePoint Online?

Would it be possible to rework the server side WSP to be a sandboxed solution? 

If you are interested I would be happy to help - or I can look at working on this and contribute it back if that's more attractive.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Paul

ps happy to take this offline if you prefer also... thanks once again for your efforts!

Coordinator
May 3, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Paul -
Sorry for not getting back sooner. Yes if you want to take the solution into a sandboxed solution and more 2010-friendly then I can definitely give you access to work on the source code. Right now I just don't have the time to work on it myself i'm afraid - but if you'd like to work on it and share your changes that would be brillo...?
Let me know? David.

On 18 April 2012 15:53, paulabedford <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi David

Thanks for sharing a great too. I wondered if you have thought of creating a version of this tool that would work with SharePoint Online?

If you are interested I would be happy to help - or I can look at working on this and contribute it back if that's more attractive.

Cheers

Paul

ps happy to take this offline if you prefer also... thanks once again for your efforts!

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (mail2sharepoint@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email mail2sharepoint@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Developer
May 3, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Hi David

No worries. I would be happy to do that and share. Please let me know how I get access to the source.

Couple of questions. Are you currently in play with any updates to the source? Have you any thoughts on how we manage such a delta? Obviously no idea how the code is structured?

Thanks

Paul

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 5:54 AM, DavidAMoore <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Paul -
Sorry for not getting back sooner. Yes if you want to take the solution into a sandboxed solution and more 2010-friendly then I can definitely give you access to work on the source code. Right now I just don't have the time to work on it myself i'm afraid - but if you'd like to work on it and share your changes that would be brillo...?
Let me know? David.

Hi David

Cheers

Paul

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (mail2sharepoint@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email mail2sharepoint@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

--
Paul A Bedford
bibamus moriendum est!

Developer
Jul 3, 2012 at 6:28 PM
Hi David

Sorry for the delay… I have some time to put in to the project now. How do I go about getting the source code?

I don’t want to add to the noise in your email but do you want me to check in with you before making changes or do you want me to keep you abreast of what I am doing?

I have never used codeplex before – do they have SCCS? Do you see this tee-ing off from the main project? How should we handle this?

Cheers

Paul

Reply-To: <mail2sharepoint@discussions.codeplex.com>
Date: Thursday, May 3, 2012 5:54 AM
To: Paul Bedford <paulabedford@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Office365 & SharePoint Online [mail2sharepoint:352693]

Paul -
Let me know? David.

Hi David

Cheers

Paul

Coordinator
Jul 3, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Hi paula -
I think the source code should be on the site, no? Can you not connect TFS to CodePlex? I've not actually tried myself but have read it should be possible...?

I'm happy to be honest if you make any changes you think necessary and just inform me of what you're doing. You'll see that there are probably a load of dodgy code practices in there to unwind...but unfortunately paying the rent lately has overcome refactoring the solution :/

There are a few people following the solution now so any updates to it should alert them.

Let me know how you're getting on!

Cheers,
David

On 3 Jul 2012, at 19:28, "paulabedford" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi David

Sorry for the delay… I have some time to put in to the project now. How do I go about getting the source code?

I don’t want to add to the noise in your email but do you want me to check in with you before making changes or do you want me to keep you abreast of what I am doing?

I have never used codeplex before – do they have SCCS? Do you see this tee-ing off from the main project? How should we handle this?

Cheers

Paul

Paul -
Let me know? David.

Hi David

Cheers

Paul

Developer
Jul 3, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Hi David.

Will do. I understand about the rent thing!!!

The source is there – just not sure how to get at it – I will RTFM and figure it out… :)

Cheers

Paul

Date: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 3:25 PM

Hi paula -
I think the source code should be on the site, no? Can you not connect TFS to CodePlex? I've not actually tried myself but have read it should be possible...?

I'm happy to be honest if you make any changes you think necessary and just inform me of what you're doing. You'll see that there are probably a load of dodgy code practices in there to unwind...but unfortunately paying the rent lately has overcome refactoring the solution :/

There are a few people following the solution now so any updates to it should alert them.

Let me know how you're getting on!

Cheers,
David

On 3 Jul 2012, at 19:28, "paulabedford" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi David

Cheers

Paul

Paul -
Let me know? David.

Hi David

Cheers

Paul

Oct 2, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Edited Oct 2, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Hi David,

Thanks for creating this tool, but I noticed that the code for the TreeViewForm is not there.

Are you planning to release the code to this portion?

Pablo

Coordinator
Oct 3, 2012 at 7:39 AM
Hi mate - the code for the WSP should be on the site - 'Mail2SharePoint Server' it's called?

As for the treeview piece I'm afraid that may have been lost...or at least archived :/ !

On 2 Oct 2012, at 19:59, "Pfung" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi David,

Thanks for creating this tool, but I noticed that the code for the sharepoint wsp and the TreeViewForm are not there.

Are you planning to release the code to those portions?

Pablo

Oct 3, 2012 at 5:12 PM
Thanks for the info.

Pablo

To: [email removed]
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 00:39:51 -0700

Hi mate - the code for the WSP should be on the site - 'Mail2SharePoint Server' it's called?

As for the treeview piece I'm afraid that may have been lost...or at least archived :/ !

Hi David,
Thanks for creating this tool, but I noticed that the code for the sharepoint wsp and the TreeViewForm are not there.

Pablo
Oct 4, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Will it be ok for me to reverse engineer the code for TreeViewForm.

Pablo

Hi David,

Pablo
Coordinator
Oct 4, 2012 at 7:01 AM
Yea course - if you wanna crack it open in reflector then go for it :)

On 4 Oct 2012, at 01:03, "Pfung" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Will it be ok for me to reverse engineer the code for TreeViewForm.

Pablo

Hi David,

Pablo